The Latest in Adrenaline-Pumping Family Fun

Posted on 11:15 AM by

Is your family the thrill-seeking, adventurous type? Then perhaps the latest trend in family adventures is the perfect cherry-on-top for your next vacation: iFly, essentially indoor skydiving, has shown up on my radar recently, so I did a little reading. iFly, which has a growing number of locations (including in Seattle, The Bay Area, Hollywood, and Orlando), offers both children (ages three and up) and adults the chance to "fly" in a wind tunnel. Powerful fans (and professional instructors) make it possible to flip and spin through the air - without jumping out of a plane. Intrigued? Click through for Kirstie of The Family Adventure Project's experience in Orlando with her family. And if you go, let me know: I think I'll be sitting this one out.

0 comments: