The Ultimate Carsickness Survival Packing List

Posted on 12:06 PM by
Love this poster from Poster Pop on Etsy. 

It's no secret that I'm a die-hard family road trip fan, but even I'll admit: it's not all fun and (backseat) games. There's the whining, the never-enough-snacks, the "mommy I'm boooored"...and then, there's carsickness.

When I came across Shelly Rivoli's list of 10 items to have on hand in case of carsickness, I knew I had to share it: not only has she tackled a rather icky topic, but she's come up with a brilliantly thorough list. In addition to the basics (trash bags, etc.), she's included clever cleaning supplies like squirting water bottles and fingernail scrub brushes.

Read the full list on her blog Travels With Baby - and may you pack them all but never have to use them!

0 comments: