The coolest maps for traveling ever

Posted on 9:04 AM by
Unlike traditional paper maps that can be awkward to deal with, the Crumpled City Map can be easily crammed into your pocket, backpack, purse without having to worry about refolding it along the original creases. It takes 2 seconds to open and close this map.

What's more, the Italian-made maps are printed on special technological material that makes them the lightest and most resistant maps on market, as well as 100 percent waterproof.

The collection includes six cities: New York, London, Rome, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg. Each map provides details about a large part of the city, including streets, monuments, museums, art galleries and much more.

$24, palomarweb.com

4 comments:

link wheel said...

I was questioning what is up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I'm not wanting my finest at that hour, but I hope I don't seem like this! I would nonetheless make that face if I am asked to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

I used to be wondering if you want to be a guest poster on my web site? and in trade you may include a link your submit? Please reply whenever you get a chance and I will ship you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

so dep said...

Improbable submit! This could aid a number of individuals discover out about this matter. Do you want to incorporate video clips together with these? It may undoubtedly assist out. Your motive was spot on and owing to you; I in all probability will not have to describe everything to my pals. I can merely direct them here. Anyway, in my language, there should not a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

It?s really great post..I have read a number of posts of yours, but this is the one that I like the most. So expecting some more ideas from your side.I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.Thanks for sharing;