Eureka! I found the Camper shoes factory outlet in Mallorca!

Posted on 5:42 PM by
I bought this pair of shoes at a boutique in Paris's trendy Marais district 15 years ago. They're now tattered and torn, but I still love their cherry-red color and the wavy strap across the top. Even now when I wear this old pair of shoes people say, "Wow! Those are so cute!"

At the time, I'd never heard of Campers, a shoe brand based in Mallorca, Spain. But after buying this pair I fell in love with the brand that produced comfortable, stylish, and sometimes even quirky shoes. They've become known for their "Twins" line of mismatched shoes. One pair might have half a broken heart pictured on the top, while another would featured the other half of the heart. I have some Campers boots with one zipping straight up to the top, while the other has a funky zipper that spirals around the boot.

I've always wondered whether their was an outlet store in Mallorca and on our recent trip to this Spanish island I was able to find out....

Hooray! Yes! There is a Camper factory outlet! It's in the industrial town of Inca in the center of the island (directions). The outlets like a mega-size Campers store, as usually the brand has tiny little stores in malls and downtown centers. There were hundreds of shoes and dozens in my size and all discounted. If you bought two, which I did, you got 20 percent off.

I was quite excited about my new shoes!

Yay! Campers! (Okay....I realize this is getting a bit lame....)
We weren't able to find a pair of Campers for my daughter at the main outlet. She's a bit picky. So we scoped out the island's second outlet at Festivalpark in Marratxi, which is close to Inca. There she found a cute gray pair with a little heal and bows.

0 comments: