Don't forget to sign your kids up for frequent-flier programs

Posted on 4:10 PM by
It's a huge mistake so many parents make--they sign themselves up for the airline frequent flier program but they never take the time to fill out the forms for their kids.

Yes, it's a hassle, but you should take the time because you don't want to throw miles out the window.

My kids recently became members of Virgin's Elevate program and at first I tried to sign them up online. But the system wouldn't allow me to do it and it wasn't clear why. I called customer service and the problem was that you can use only one email and I was using the same email for my account, and trying to use the same one for theirs. They're only 5 and 7 so they don't have email addresses.

And so I had to get them email addresses...sounds like a lot of work but they're already flown Virgin three times and they're on their way to a free flight.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Wonderful learn, I just handed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he really bought me lunch as a result of I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Your weblog is fine. I just wish to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve received to say --which I feel is basically important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could maintain everyones attention, however you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

I was wondering what's up with that bizarre gravatar??? I know 5am is early and I am not looking my best at that hour, but I hope I do not appear to be this! I'd however make that face if I am asked to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good source like this.

so dep said...

Your blog is fine. I simply want to touch upon the design. Its too loud. Its doing approach an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I think is basically important. I dont know in the event you didnt suppose that your words may maintain everyones consideration, but you have been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.