Kids Night Out Bingo

Posted on 1:08 PM by
We all eat out more when we're traveling. It's part of the fun. But when you have young kids--who can't sit still for longer than 10 minutes--it can be challenging.

Enter Kid's Night Out Bingo, a great game designed to keep little ones entertained in restaurants.

This twist on the classic is completely self-contained and portable, with punch-through icons to mark success in bingo (and not chewing with their mouths open).

Purchase the game for $8 here.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Can I make a suggestion? I believe youve received one thing good here. However what if you added a couple links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or perhaps you might give us something to look at, something that would join what youre saying to something tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Thank you for the wise critique. Me & my neighbour have been getting ready to do a little analysis about that. We received an excellent guide on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I used to be searching for a protracted time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

I used to be more than happy to search out this site.I wished to thank you for this nice read!! I definitely enjoying each little little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

Resources just like the one you mentioned right here shall be very useful to me! I'll submit a link to this web page on my blog. I'm certain my visitors will discover that very useful. Big thanks for the useful info i discovered on Area News Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.