Boo at the Zoo Halloween events

Posted on 12:13 PM by
Zoo animals can't eat candy but who says they can't join in all the Halloween fun. A handful of zoos across the country are celebrating the spooky holiday by opening their gates to kids in costumes and offering all sorts of Halloween fun, from pumpkin carving to haunted houses.

Here are a few zoos that will be throwing scary parties:

Detroit Zoo
Saint Louis Zoo
Bronx Zoo
Birmingham Zoo
Los Angeles Zoo
Louisville Zoo
New Orleans Zoo

Photo: Bronx Zoo

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Can I make a suggestion? I believe youve received one thing good here. However what if you added a couple links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or perhaps you might give us something to look at, something that would join what youre saying to something tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Thank you for the wise critique. Me & my neighbour have been getting ready to do a little analysis about that. We received an excellent guide on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I used to be searching for a protracted time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

Please inform me it worked proper? I dont need to sumit it again if i shouldn't have to! Both the blog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second choice doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an ideal weblog! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Incredible post! This could help numerous people discover out about this matter. Do you wish to incorporate video clips along with these? It could undoubtedly assist out. Your cause was spot on and owing to you; I in all probability won't have to describe all the things to my pals. I can merely direct them here. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.