Hooray for free airport wi-fi!

Posted on 10:54 PM by
I recently had to sit around Las Vegas's McCarran Airport for about an hour. What to do? Plug in my laptop and log onto my email for....free!

Yes, Internet access at McCarran is free.

I've found that when you log in at an airport and realize that there's free wi-fi, it's as thrilled as winning the jack pot at the slots...well, maybe not quite as exciting but pretty close.

Here are some Web sites to help you find out which airports offer free wi-fi:

http://www.wififreespot.com/airport.html

http://www.travelpost.com/airport-wireless-internet.aspx


http://www.geeksugar.com/Free-Airport-WiFi-8865896

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Excellent info here. This interesting submit made me smile. Possibly when you throw in a few footage it should make the whole thing more interesting. Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Took me time to learn all the comments, but I actually loved the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I'm positive to all of the commenters here! It is all the time good when you cannot solely be told, but in addition engaged! I'm certain you had joy scripting this article. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

There are certainly lots of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to deliver up. I offer the thoughts above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place crucial thing will be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

I was in search of crucial info on this subject. The knowledge was essential as I am about to launch my very own portal. Thanks for offering a lacking link in my business. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.