Hooray for Virgin Atlantic!

Posted on 12:08 AM by
A 10-hour flight from San Francisco to London with two kids, ages 6 and 7. Sounds like hell, doesn't it? Not if you're flying Virgin Atlantic.

We recently flew the airline over the holidays and our kids were fully by the airlines trick-out inflight entertainment system. Every passenger gets their own screen and remote as well as a free set of headphones. My kids were able to choose from a dizzying array of movies geared to kids as well as TV shows. My daughter watched Ramona and Beezus, a film based on the series of books by Beverly Cleary, three times in a row. My son watched Handy Manny, Little Einsteains, and Micky Mouse Clubhouse on the Disney Channel.

The kids were also thrilled when the flight attendant handed them mini Virgin backpacks loaded up with hats, snacks, and their very own watch.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to help the weblog writers know that they?ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web! (source roblox-cheats.com). Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I really appreciated that part, however hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I guess it's time I move out of my dad and mom' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD" Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

I used to be on the lookout for crucial info on this subject. The information was necessary as I am about to launch my own portal. Thanks for providing a lacking hyperlink in my business. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I am very glad to see such information which I was searching for a long time.This made very glad Smile