Disneyland: In the pink

Posted on 10:24 PM by
My kids and I went on a photo scavenger hunt at Disneyland. Throughout the day, we took pictures of anything and everything that was pink. This was a great way to pass time in line for the Alice and Wonderland ride.

A photo scavenger hunt is a great way to engage kids when you're traveling. You could easily do this at any theme park or at the zoo, in a big city, even on a road trip. Just pick a color or another sort of theme--things that grow, things that make noise--and keep your eye out for stuff to photograph. If your kids are old enough to operate a camera, you can let them snap the shots.

5 comments:

Bridget Smith said...

Great idea!! I'll have to try this one. My nine year old loves to take pictures.

vacation blogger said...

Excellent idea. Last time I did something like this was pre-digital and it cost a fortune. This is the kind of suggestion that should be in Online Travel Guides, like Fodors, Frommers, etc.

Minako said...

Hi.. I love Disney too! Hoho and I found HK Disney stuffs here as well: disneycloth.cwahi.net

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Melbourne Hotels said...

Lovely photos. It's kinda collage. My kids loves photography, they have great shots.

Summer said...

Oh! The photos ares so cute. Pink is always been so pleasing to the eye (Ha! Ha! except for the boys) especially with Disney touch...