The perfect winter travel boot

Posted on 8:06 PM by
I'm preparing for a winter trip to London, which means I'll need warm clothes and a comfortable pair of waterproof boots.

Enter Rieker's Sybille, a German boot that's lined with real wool. I just bought a pair and tested them out on a five-mile walk on a rainy day in San Francisco. No blisters and warm, dry feet.

I purchased mine for $149, which seems like a lot but these boots are well-made and will last many years. I found this pair for $150 at Pegasus Shoes.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Can I make a suggestion? I feel youve bought something good here. But what should you added a couple links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you would give us one thing to take a look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to something tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Unbelievable submit! This could support a number of individuals find out about this matter. Do you need to incorporate video clips along with these? It could undoubtedly help out. Your purpose was spot on and owing to you; I most likely won't have to explain all the pieces to my pals. I can merely direct them here. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

Completely understand what your stance in this matter. Though I'd disagree on some of the finer particulars, I feel you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Please inform me it labored proper? I dont need to sumit it again if i shouldn't have to! Both the weblog glitced out or i'm an fool, the second possibility doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.