Kids travel smoothly with 'Let's Go Chipper'

Posted on 10:53 PM by
The "Let's Go Chipper" activity kit and book are designed to take the stress out of traveling with children. Told through a fun, perky squirrel named Chipper, the book offers up tips for kids on what to pack for a trip and how to get through airport security. And it takes you through the experiences of boarding, flying, and arriving. There's also an activity book with crayons nestled into a plush, self-adjustable pillow backpack that helps prepare kids for flying before you even pack a bag. (The only thing missing is a bottle of wine for mom...) $14.98, letsgochipper.com.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Your weblog is fine. I simply need to touch upon the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve bought to say --which I feel is de facto important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could hold everyones attention, however you have been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

I used to be wondering if you want to be a guest poster on my web site? and in trade you may include a link your submit? Please reply whenever you get a chance and I will ship you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

so dep said...

Howdy, i read your weblog occasionally and that i personal an identical one and i was just wondering should you get numerous spam feedback? If so how do you forestall it, any plugin or something you possibly can advise? I get a lot currently it's driving me mad so any help may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Can I make a suggestion? I believe youve obtained something good here. But what should you added a pair links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you could give us one thing to look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good source like this.