Best Western fall promotion

Posted on 4:51 PM by

It's time to put on my spokesperson hat: Best Western just announced it's fall promotion. Now through November 22, Best Western Rewards members who pay with their MasterCard earn double, triple or quadruple Rewards points, after staying any two, three, or four nights this fall. This makes it possible to earn a free room night after staying as few as four nights.

Members who opt to receive airline rewards receive the double, triple or quadruple rewards after any two, three or four stays.

In addition, Rewards members who book online at www.bestwestern.com during this promotional period will receive 250 bonus points, or up to 500 points after two online bookings.

For more information and to register for the points promotion, visit www.bestwestern.com/fall; and for bonus airline rewards, visit www.bestwestern.com/fallair. Or, call 1-800-WESTERN.

To join Best Western Rewards, visit www.bestwesternrewards.com.


4 comments:

sim so dep said...

Thank you and share the content, hopes to continue to be published so that more people can see what you, I really like these.

link wheel said...

Fully perceive what your stance in this matter. Though I would disagree on among the finer details, I feel you probably did an superior job explaining it. Positive beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I actually favored that part, however hehe I'm not that harsh like my dad with these things. He always tells me crazy stories again within the day and calls me a loser. I guess it is time I transfer out of my parents' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD" Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Your weblog is fine. I just wish to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve received to say --which I feel is basically important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could maintain everyones attention, however you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.