Volunteer and receive free Disney tickets

Posted on 8:53 PM by
"Disney is offering a free day's admission to 1 million guests who complete a day of volunteer work next year," according to USA Today.

Beginning January 1, 2010, when you sign up online for the "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" program and volunteer a day of service with a participating organization
(and your service is completed and verified), you'll receive one day admission to a Disneyland or Walt Disney World theme park. (Click here to sign up.)

You must be at least 18 years of age to sign up, and you may sign-up up to a maximum of 8 additional members of your same household. Children must be at least 6 years of age to volunteer under this program and receive a theme park ticket. Children ages 6-17 must be accompanied by an adult when volunteering. Other age restrictions may apply to certain eligible volunteer opportunities.

7 comments:

social media strategy by marie said...

Hey this is great, disney tickets are so expensive.

employment screening by mia said...

This would be a great volunteer experience. Thanks for sharing.

ethernet extender said...

Thanks for the info, will be keeping tabs on this.

sim so dep said...

This sounds very interesting. Please explain to me me what's the next step. I'll be back for your upcoming post after I am clear of your point.

link wheel said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up the place crucial thing might be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, however I am positive that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

I used to be wondering what's up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I'm not trying my greatest at that hour, but I hope I don't appear to be this! I might nevertheless make that face if I am asked to do 100 pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

I used to be wondering if you want to be a guest poster on my web site? and in trade you may include a link your submit? Please reply whenever you get a chance and I will ship you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.