Best Western Friends Forever Inseparator

Posted on 8:33 PM by
You have probably heard the theory that people start to look like their pets over time. Well, Best Western is tying into this idea with its new "Friends Forever Inseparator." The Web application allows you to upload a photo of yourself and one of your pet--and then you watch as both photos are merged. Above you can see a sample of photo that was created by the Inseparator. Below is a sample of an image created by the app.

Why has the world's largest hotel chain created? They want to remind you that they have more than 1,000 around the United States that welcome you and your four-legged friends.

“Best Western is known for being pet friendly and we wanted to create a fun way for pet owners, and pet travelers, to share their love for their pets,” said Troy Rutman, director of external communications for Best Western. “We hope the application will remind travelers that pets need vacations too!”

To try out the Inseparator, click here.

4 comments:

sim so dep said...

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you?re saying here and the way you?ve presented it is awesome.

link wheel said...

Took me time to learn all the feedback, however I actually enjoyed the article. It proved to be very useful to me and I am certain to all the commenters right here! It's at all times nice when you can not only be informed, but in addition engaged! I am sure you had joy penning this article. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

Please inform me it worked proper? I dont need to sumit it again if i shouldn't have to! Both the blog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second choice doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an ideal weblog! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

I was questioning what is up with that bizarre gravatar??? I know 5am is early and I'm not wanting my finest at that hour, however I hope I do not seem like this! I'd nonetheless make that face if I am requested to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.