Best Western introduces its first-ever iPhone app

Posted on 4:27 AM by
Best Western just introduced its first mobile application, called Best Western To Go. The free iPhone application gives travelers the convenience of booking reservations on the go among other features.

Here's a rundown of what you can do with the new app:

Search and Book: Find and book reservations at more than 4,000 Best Western hotels in over 80 countries worldwide.

Program:
Create an itinerary and input addresses of attractions and restaurants. Once these have been entered, users can easily find their location using the app’s GPS-enabled map.

Personalize: Capture and categorize favorite locations in specific destinations. Travelers can also upload photos and descriptions to remember the locale.

Socialize: Stay connected with family and friends by sharing an experience, such as a lunch at a kitschy diner or a souvenir purchase. Travelers can push this information directly from the app to their Facebook page, email or to other iPhone users.

3 comments:

link wheel said...

I was very happy to seek out this site.I wanted to thank you for this great learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

People should know that some changes are in our lifestyle can save the earth. Everyone say that pollution and global warming is increasing day by day but nobody don't do anything to stop it.

so dep said...

Have you ever thought-about adding extra videos to your blog posts to maintain the readers extra entertained? I mean I just read by way of your complete article of yours and it was fairly good but since I am more of a visible learner,I found that to be extra useful effectively let me know how it seems! I love what you guys are all the time up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Sustain the good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. It is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I'll visit your blog recurrently for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.