High peaks at low prices

Posted on 10:59 PM by

Last week, the New York Times published a guide to affordable ski areas throughout the country--and the paper reports that resorts are skiers with "special deals, cheaper flights and other enticements to lure skiers back." They claim that last year in the midst of the recession, everyone skied mountains in their own backyard--i.e., close to home. But this year things are looking "sunnier" and people are bound to travel again, especially with so many deals.

The paper reports on affordable skiing at Alta, Utah; Aspen, Colo.; Jackson Hole, Wyo., Jay Peak, Vt.; Revelstoke, B.C.; South Lake Tahoe, Calif., Sunday River, Maine; Whistler, B.C.; Winter Park, Colo.; Wolf Creek, Colo. To read up on these places, click here.

Are you making plans to go on a skiing vacation this winter?

5 comments:

Golf Vacation said...

Reading reviews about the different ski destinations will help you compare the ski packages offered by the respective ski resorts.

link wheel said...

I was questioning what is up with that bizarre gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I'm not wanting my finest at that hour, but I hope I don't seem like this! I would nonetheless make that face if I am asked to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Hey, I tried to email you regarding this post but can't seem to reach you. Please email me when get a moment. Thanks.

so dep said...

Hello, I saw a 3 of your attention-grabbing posted posts and wished to ask if you happen to would be concerned with reciprocal pages? Team have blog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Please inform me it labored right? I dont want to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an amazing blog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.