Hot property: Best Western Promenade Hotel, Savannah, Ga.

Posted on 8:13 AM by
There were lots of things to love about the Best Western Promenade in Savannah, Ga., but what we appreciated most was the location.

The hotel sits right in the heart of the historic district. You can walk to River Street where seafood restaurants and souvenir shops line the cobblestone road on the banks of the Savannah River. You can walk to Forsythe Park, one of the many places in the movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. You can walk to the visitor center where you can pick up a trolley that will tour you around town.

And there was more to like about this hotel: heated outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast, friendly concierge who has eaten at every restaurant in town, and tastefully decorated rooms.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Can I make a suggestion? I feel youve acquired one thing good here. However what if you happen to added a pair links to a web page that backs up what youre saying? Or perhaps you possibly can give us something to take a look at, something that would join what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

I want to say that after reading your post I have found so many interesting thing in your blog and I really love that. Keep up the good work!

so dep said...

I used to be on the lookout for crucial info on this subject. The information was necessary as I am about to launch my own portal. Thanks for providing a lacking hyperlink in my business. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Took me time to learn all the comments, but I actually loved the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I'm positive to all of the commenters here! It is all the time good when you cannot solely be told, but in addition engaged! I'm certain you had joy scripting this article. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.