World Hum picks the best travel videos of 2009

Posted on 7:13 PM by
It's the end of the year and travel Web sites are assembling their "best of" lists. I especially liked WorldHum.com's best travel videos of 2009 list. So many of us keep the camera running while we're on the road, but how many of us actually take the time to create a finished--i.e., edited--product? These videos are clever, entertaining, and in some cases, laugh-out-loud funny. And they offer a view into some pretty cool experiences. Have you ever wondered what it's like to scuba dive in a newly flooded meadow or climb Mt. Everest?

But I think my favorite video (watch below) documents travelers who are obsessed with collecting frequent-flier miles. These are people who fly places--say Japan--simply to up their mileage count, or they'll fly out of their way to stop in JFK because it has the best airline lounges. The goal: elite status.

Frequent Flyer from Gabriel Leigh on Vimeo.

2 comments:

link wheel said...

I have been trying to Gain entry to this website for a while. I was using IE then once I tried Firefox, it worked just effective? Simply needed to convey this to your attention. This is actually good blog. I have a bunch myself. I really admire your design. I know that is off matter however,did you make this design your self,or purchase from somewhere? Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.

so dep said...

Wonderful learn, I simply handed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he really purchased me lunch as a result of I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.