Best Western: Fall savings

Posted on 11:19 AM by
Best Western just kicked off its week-long deal bonanza, Countdown to Savings, and the clock is ticking. Through 4 p.m. ET each day this week, folks can score great deals on www.bestwestern.com for hotels located in popular fall destinations. Each day, Best Western introduces a new group of destinations and discounts under a new theme. This week’s include:
· Monday, October 12: Haunted Houses and Mazes
o Orlando, Fla. (hotel rates from $59)
o New Orleans, La. (hotel rates from $94)
· Tuesday, October 13: Basketball Season Steals
o Phoenix, Ariz. (hotel rates from $39)
o Los Angeles, Calif. (hotel rates from $75)
· Wednesday, October 14: Fall Festivals
o Sonora, Calif. (hotel rates from $89)
o Hebron, Conn. (hotel rates from $97)
· Thursday, October 15: Great Walking Cities
o San Francisco, Calif. (hotel rates from $79)
o Honolulu, Hawaii (hotel rates from $109)
· Friday, October 16: Grab Bag of Destinations
o Homer, Alaska (hotel rates from $72)
o Palm Desert, Calif. (hotel rates from $73)
o West Haven, Conn. (hotel rates from $72)
o Savannah, Ga. (hotel rates from $70)

5 comments:

Orlando Hotels said...

Thank you for the info! The discounts looks great. This year I was in Orlando thorough Last Minute Travel. I will compare the costs next year.

sim so dep said...

This is a good,common sense article.Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part.It will certainly help educate me.

link wheel said...

I used to be questioning if you want to be a visitor poster on my web site? and in exchange you might embrace a hyperlink your publish? Please reply once you get a chance and I'll send you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

so dep said...

Hi, i learn your blog occasionally and i personal the same one and i used to be just wondering for those who get plenty of spam feedback? If that's the case how do you prevent it, any plugin or something you possibly can recommend? I'm getting so much these days it is driving me mad so any help could be very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there are not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

I was wondering should you can be fascinated about changing into a guest poster on my weblog? and in trade you could possibly put a link the submit? Please let me know once you get a chance and I will send you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there should not a lot good source like this.