Storytime on the go

Posted on 8:34 AM by
Waiting for dinner to come at a restaurant? Long airplane ride or train trip? The iStoryTime application might come in handy if you have kids in tow. The app turns your iPhone into an illustrated children's book.



The books are narrated, so your child can enjoy the book even when you're busy with the woman behind the airport ticket counter. And the application is simply to use because it was designed for kids 2 years and up. You pay $1.99 for each title.

3 comments:

sim so dep said...

Hey great article, just subscribed to your rss feed, looking forward to your next post :D

link wheel said...

Assets just like the one you mentioned here will likely be very helpful to me! I'll submit a hyperlink to this page on my blog. I am sure my guests will discover that very useful. Massive thanks for the helpful info i found on Area News Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

I've been trying to Acquire access to this web site for a while. I used to be utilizing IE then after I tried Firefox, it labored just fine? Just wished to deliver this to your attention. That is really good blog. I've a bunch myself. I actually admire your design. I know that is off matter but,did you make this design yourself,or buy from somewhere? Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.