One couple strives to do it all in Orlando

Posted on 12:05 AM by
Our family has an Orlando trip on the horizon and so I'm starting to figure out what to do--behond Disney World. In my search for information. I stumbled upon this great blog 67 Days of Smiles.



The blog is written by Kyle and Stacey who are best friends living in NYC. Kyle is a Broadway actor and Stacy teaches kids in Harlem. They entered a contest to represent the Orlando Convention & Visitors Bureau and spend 67 days taking in all that the city has to offer. The contest was mentioned on Good Morning America and tons of people entered.

Kyle and Stacey won (hooray!), and now they're blogging, Twittering, and posting videos on You Tube.

On their site, I learned about Discovery Cove where you can snorkel next to sharks (don’t worry there’s glass between you), the new ropes course that takes you through a tree canopy at the Central Florida Zoo, and Typhoon Lagoon, where you can take surf lessons at the world's largest outdoor wave pool.

4 comments:

sim so dep said...

I like coming to your website for the blog post are all superb.Keep update and I will come here at any moment.

link wheel said...

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont need to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

Howdy, i read your weblog occasionally and that i personal an identical one and i was just wondering should you get numerous spam feedback? If so how do you forestall it, any plugin or something you possibly can advise? I get a lot currently it's driving me mad so any help may be very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Can I make a suggestion? I think youve got something good here. But what if you happen to added a couple links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or perhaps you could possibly give us something to take a look at, something that might join what youre saying to one thing tangible? Just a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.