Vampire vacations

Posted on 10:31 PM by
My parents grew up with Stroker's Dracula. I was an avid reader of Anne Rice. And now the next generation is reading the popular Twilight books, and vampires are more popular than ever. No doubt, a vampire themed vacation could appeal to just about anyone in the family--and Forbes just put together a roundup of 10 destinations around the world where you're bound to find someone who will want to suck your blood.

The area of Romania known as Transylvania—"home to Vlad the Impaler, the historical inspiration for Dracula"—is on the list. So is New Orleans, where you can go on a Haunted History Tours, "which take guests on “bone-chilling” tours of real and fictional vampire sites throughout The Big Easy."

To read about all 10 vampire haunts on Forbes, click here.

Photo: Bran Castle is famous for its association with the Dracula legend.

6 comments:

troy said...

fun one!

Term papers said...

It really looks interesting! I'm actually glad to see all this stuff...

sim so dep said...

Hi, I like your post. I was searching for the same. You have included everything in your blog but you can improve it a little bit.

link wheel said...

Your weblog is fine. I simply need to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing method too much and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I feel is admittedly important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases may hold everyones attention, however you have been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

so dep said...

Glorious data here. This fascinating put up made me smile. Possibly should you throw in a couple of pictures it'll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Glorious info here. This interesting put up made me smile. Perhaps should you throw in a few footage it'll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.