Best Western Countdown to Savings

Posted on 12:44 PM by
Best Western’s Countdown to Savings Sale starts today. For each day of this week, select Best Western hotels will offer deep rate discounts on bestwestern.com until the clock strikes 4 p.m. EST. A new theme each day will reveal new hotel deals.


Monday, Nov. 9: Hockey Cities

Boston, Mass.: Rates From - $139

Atlanta, Ga.: Rates From - $75


Tuesday, Nov. 10: Ski Destinations

Anchorage, Ala.: Rates From $80

Bozeman, Mont.: Rates From - $89


Wednesday, Nov. 11: Grab Bag

Durango, Colo.: Rates From - $79.00

Detroit Lakes, Minn.: Rates From - $68.00


Thursday, Nov. 12: Tropical Destinations

Honolulu, Hawaii: Rates From - $89.00

Tamarindo, Costa Rica: Rates From - $89.00


Friday, Nov. 13: Romantic Destinations

Sedona, Ariz.: Rates From - $175.00

Napa, Calif.: Rates From - $113.00

5 comments:

Kykuit Rockefeller Estate said...

I would hardly call Anchorage, AK a ski destination. No wonder Best Western is giving a nice discount. Lets see them give a discount at
Blue Mountain Ski, which is actually pretty close to home for me.

link wheel said...

I've been trying to Achieve access to this website for a while. I used to be using IE then when I tried Firefox, it labored just high-quality? Just wished to bring this to your attention. This is really good blog. I have a bunch myself. I actually admire your design. I know this is off subject however,did you make this design yourself,or buy from someplace? Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

I was going to write a similar blog concerning this topic, you beat me to it. You did a nice job! Thanks and I well add your RSS to our blogs. Thanks so much, Jon B.

so dep said...

Hey cool weblog, just wondering what anti-spam software you use for comments because i get lots on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Hey cool weblog, just questioning what anti-spam software program you employ for feedback as a result of i get heaps on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.