Best Western Offers Deals from 49€ (USD $73) per Night Across Europe During Two-Day Promotion

Posted on 10:44 AM by
Best Western hotels across Europe and in Egypt are offering outstanding winter value during a two-day period. On Nov. 20 and Nov. 21, book a December, January or February stay on www.bestwestern.it/2daypromotion for rates starting at just 49€ per night, including breakfast. Family-size guestrooms and triple occupancy rooms start at just 69€ per night, including breakfast. Rewards program members earn 1,000 points per stay.

Countries participating in the promotion include: Armenia, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, France, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, The Netherlands and Turkey.

For a list of the 400 participating hotels and rates, visit www.bestwestern.it/2daypromotion.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Hello, i learn your blog sometimes and that i own a similar one and i used to be just wondering if you happen to get a variety of spam feedback? In that case how do you prevent it, any plugin or something you may advocate? I'm getting a lot recently it's driving me mad so any assist is very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

so dep said...

There are actually plenty of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to convey up. I provide the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you deliver up where crucial factor will likely be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged round things like that, but I'm sure that your job is clearly identified as a good game. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

There are definitely a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where an important thing can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.