Black: It's the fashionable color for travelers who pack light

Posted on 6:19 PM by
Three black tops, one black cardigan, one black-and-gray striped sweater, a black dress, a gray skirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of black boots.

This might sound like the wardrobe for someone following a Cure tour--but actually it's what I stuffed into my carry-on for our 12-day trip to the South. I was determined to avoid the fee for checking a bag, and so to limit the number of clothes I needed to sport coordinated outfits, I stuck with a simple color scheme: black.

It's versatile; it goes with everything; and it doesn't show dirt--so you can wear the same top for three days in a row without anyone knowing it.

And when you stick with a single color, you only need to pack one pair of shoes--although the shoes I brought look nothing like those pictured above.

3 comments:

sim so dep said...

I was recommended to stop by here and have a look, I am really glad I did, the information is great.

so dep said...

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont want to sumit it once more if i wouldn't have to! Both the blog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second choice doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Can I make a suggestion? I think youve got something good here. But what if you happen to added a couple links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or perhaps you could possibly give us something to take a look at, something that might join what youre saying to one thing tangible? Just a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.