SeaWorld Orlando raises ticket price. Do you care?

Posted on 9:43 AM by

SeaWorld Orlando is raising its base ticket price to almost $80, the Associated Press reports.
The base price of a one-day ticket to SeaWorld will rise $4 to $78.95. The move brings SeaWorld's base price to just 5 cents less than single-day, single-park tickets to Disney or Universal, both of which raised their own prices over the summer.
The news caught my eye because my family is going to Orlando soon, and my children are asking about visiting to SeaWorld. A $4 increase isn't huge, but $79.95 sounds like a lot. What do you think? Is the price too high? Or does it seem reasonable?

7 comments:

Steven Miller said...

Not at all. We went last year (free, thanks to their benefit to military personnel), but determined that it was not worth paying last year's price. It does not offer nearly the value of Disney.

Sharlene said...

I think the price is ridiculous! Unless I actually get to ride Shamu, I am not paying that much to go to Sea World!

Rossane said...

Let us be positive. The increase is not that high though. Definitely, the increase is for the improvement of the services of SeaWorld.

link wheel said...

I was looking for crucial data on this subject. The information was vital as I'm about to launch my very own portal. Thanks for providing a missing hyperlink in my business. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

Awesome article! Paints nice pictures ? I think I wander by next time, I?ll check it out!

so dep said...

Properly, that is my very first visit in your weblog! We're a group of volunteers and beginning a brand new initiative in a community within the same niche. Your weblog supplied us useful information to work on. You might have carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Properly, this is my very first go to in your weblog! We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community throughout the same niche. Your weblog supplied us helpful info to work on. You could have carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.