Holy moly! It's the world's best cannoli!

Posted on 1:29 AM by
Have you ever eaten something and then spent every day afterward craving more...That's how I have felt ever since I devoured a cannoli at Mike's Pastry in Boston.

Actually, I shared one of these Sicilian pastries with my two kids and husband--that's what you have to do when you're traveling on a budget of $250 a day.

We tried the ricotta and chocolate chip flavor, which the lady behind the counter recommended. We were all fighting over every single bite and my son was licking the plate. The filling was perfectly creamy and just a tad sweet, and the shell light and crisp. Honestly, this ranks among the top 10 things I have ever eaten.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha poor you. 250$ budget per day. It's monthly salary here in Montenegro lady:)

link wheel said...

Please inform me it labored proper? I dont wish to sumit it again if i would not have to! Either the blog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an ideal blog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Please inform me it labored right? I dont want to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an amazing blog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

Hi, i read your blog sometimes and that i personal the same one and i was just questioning if you happen to get a whole lot of spam feedback? If that's the case how do you forestall it, any plugin or anything you can advocate? I'm getting so much these days it's driving me mad so any assist is very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

sim so dep said...

Glorious data here. This interesting post made me smile. Possibly should you throw in a few pictures it would make the entire thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.