Huffington Post launches travel section

Posted on 9:09 AM by
The hugely popular Huffington Post just launched a new travel section: huffingtonpost.com/travel. The new section features up-to-the-minute travel news, travel tips and advice, deals, reviews of hotels, cruises, spas, and airlines, compelling photographs, blog posts about travel, and more.

“I’m delighted that we’re adding a lively travel section to the HuffPost mix,” HuffPo co-founder/editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington wrote in a blog post introducing the section. “Some of my happiest -- and most enriching -- moments have come through travel: my first trip out of Athens when I was 11 (to Paris); my first trip to America when I was 16; traveling around India at 17, riding third-class, but getting a first-class education. So we want HuffPost Travel to be both practical (hot deals, travel tips, hotel reviews) and inspiring -- a reminder that travel can be a great way to unplug and recharge, and also to learn and grow. And our community will be a big part of the section, offering tips, sending in photos, and posting reviews. HuffPost Travel is a great addition to our site.”

Here's are a few things you'll find in the section right now:
Rare Amelia Earhart Photos On Display At Royal Hawaiian Hotel
Sarah McLachlan To Perform At JFK On Thursday
Collapsed Gangway KILLS Cruise Ship Passenger
Obama Family To Return To Martha's Vineyard In August

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Howdy, i learn your weblog often and i personal an identical one and i used to be just wondering in case you get loads of spam comments? If so how do you forestall it, any plugin or anything you possibly can advise? I get a lot lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

There are definitely a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where an important thing can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

sim so dep said...

Please inform me it labored proper? I dont need to sumit it again if i shouldn't have to! Both the weblog glitced out or i'm an fool, the second possibility doesnt surprise me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

Sources like the one you talked about right here will probably be very useful to me! I will submit a link to this web page on my blog. I am sure my guests will discover that very useful. Large thanks for the useful data i discovered on Domain Information Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.