Who spends the most on travel?

Posted on 9:28 AM by
Researchers over at Bundle.com, a Web site tracking how Americans spend their money, looked at what people in 100 cities across the nation are spending on travel.

Here's what they found:
Top 10 cities for spending on travel:

1. Arlington, Va: $3,534
2. San Francisco: $3,460
3. Washington, DC: $3,409
4. Scottsdale: $3,372
5. New York: $3,274
6. Fremont, Calif.: $2,976
7. Austin: $2,852
8. Seattle: $2,658
9. Reno: $2,613
10. Oakland: $2,562

And the bottom five:

5. Greensboro: $820
4. Lexington: $809
3. Memphis: $683
2. Chula Vista, Calif.: $676
1. Garland, Tex.: $647

Read the full report

3 comments:

linkwheel said...

Glorious info here. This interesting put up made me smile. Perhaps should you throw in a few footage it'll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

I was wondering what's up with that bizarre gravatar??? I know 5am is early and I am not looking my best at that hour, but I hope I do not appear to be this! I'd however make that face if I am asked to do a hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good source like this.

so dep said...

Please tell me it worked proper? I dont want to sumit it once more if i wouldn't have to! Both the blog glitced out or i'm an idiot, the second choice doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.