Our favorite road trip toys

Posted on 9:19 AM by
The kids were in the car for 18 hours over the course of our nine-day trip. How did we prevent them from going stir crazy? Well, we listened to a lot of Books on Tape, played a lot of I Spy, and even sang songs. I also packed a few toys to keep them busy. Here are the ones they liked most.

My kids loved the Crayola Color Wonder lap desk. It comes with a set of markers that you can stuff into a zipper pocket, but best of all when you flip the desk over the soft pillow can be used take naps.

Wikki Stix were another hit with the kids. You can twist and turn and sculpt these long, skinny pieces of wax and make all sorts of things...cars, people, flowers.


My Busy Kit is stuffed with things for little hands to play with. Crayons, markers, scissors, lace board, stickers, car Bingo, an activity pad, and more provide endless fun.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Hey cool weblog, just wondering what anti-spam software you use for comments because i get lots on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Completely understand what your stance on this matter. Though I might disagree on a number of the finer details, I think you probably did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I actually appreciated that part, but hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He always tells me loopy stories back in the day and calls me a loser. I guess it's time I transfer out of my dad and mom' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad assume xD" Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

so dep said...

Properly, that is my very first visit in your weblog! We're a group of volunteers and beginning a brand new initiative in a community within the same niche. Your weblog supplied us useful information to work on. You might have carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.