Little passports

Posted on 6:20 AM by
Wanting to expose your children to cultures across the globe? Check out LittlePassports.com. This company is focused on inspiring global citizenship in children and exposing them to other countries and cultures in a fun, engaging way.

Here's how it works: You sign up for a subscription ($10.95-$13.95 a month)--and then a package filled with fun stuff geared to teaching your kids about a certain country arrives in the mail every month.

The country package includes a fun letter from Little Passports characters, Sam and Sofia, and souvenirs, such as music CDs, traditional country toys, arts and crafts projects, puzzles, pencils and erasers, photos, stickers, and postcards. You'll also get access to the online Boarding Zone full of games and activities.

5 comments:

Jun said...

This sounds like an excellent idea to involve children in new culture-based explorations. I know that when I was younger I would have loved having something like this come in the mail for myself. Perhaps even someday once the children have learned enough about a certain culture, their parents can actually plan a trip to the country, to wrap the whole experience up. http://www.samedaypassport-visa.com/chicago

link wheel said...

Hello, i learn your blog sometimes and that i own a similar one and i used to be just wondering if you happen to get a variety of spam feedback? In that case how do you prevent it, any plugin or something you may advocate? I'm getting a lot recently it's driving me mad so any assist is very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Completely understand what your stance on this matter. Though I might disagree on a number of the finer details, I think you probably did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

I was wondering if you want to be a visitor poster on my web site? and in trade you possibly can include a hyperlink your publish? Please reply whenever you get an opportunity and I will send you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.

so dep said...

I was questioning what's up with that weird gravatar??? I do know 5am is early and I am not wanting my greatest at that hour, however I hope I do not appear like this! I would however make that face if I'm requested to do one hundred pushups. lol Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.