Get great deals on activities, from sea kayaking to cooking classes

Posted on 11:05 PM by
Traveling to San Francisco and want to go sea kayaking on the Bay? Headed for Park City, Utah, and hoping to go on a guided mountain bike tour? Check out Zozi.com, a new site offering deals on local activities. hink sailing school, kayaking tours, fire-eating lessons, cooking classes, dance lessons, wine tasting, trekking, and racecar driving at 70 percent off.
Zozi is currently in over a dozen city, from Portland, Ore., and Los Angeles, to New York and Chicago.
The site is currently giving away $500,000 in free activities so be sure to visit soon.

5 comments:

link wheel said...

Assets just like the one you talked about here might be very helpful to me! I will submit a link to this page on my blog. I am positive my guests will discover that very useful. Big thanks for the helpful info i discovered on Domain Information Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Please inform me it labored right? I dont want to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an amazing blog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

Have you ever ever thought about adding a little bit extra than just your ideas? I imply, what you say is important and everything. However its bought no punch, no pop! Perhaps if you added a pic or two, a video? You could have such a extra highly effective weblog in case you let individuals SEE what youre talking about as a substitute of simply reading it. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

Well, that is my very first visit on your weblog! We're a group of volunteers and beginning a brand new initiative in a group throughout the same niche. Your weblog supplied us useful info to work on. You've got carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Please inform me it labored right? I dont want to sumit it once more if i should not have to! Either the weblog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second option doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an amazing blog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.