On the Go with Amy fan mail

Posted on 10:53 PM by
This friendly email just came in from a reader:
Amy-

I enjoy reading your blog, and it was super useful last week when our family drove from Sacramento to Oregon. We stopped at many of the places you mentioned in the blog from your recent I-5 trip. We also found one on our own and wanted to pass it along to you-- a place for a meal a bit South of Redding called the Olive Pit. There were a bunch of billboards, and it seemed hokey. But, actually, it was a really nice place. You order at the counter (and so get quick service) but the restaurant is super clean and almost elegant, and with good prices, too. They also sell all kinds of olive products-- good for amusing the kids during the short wait for the food.... Oh, one other "find." You mentioned stopping at Peggy's for ice cream in Oregon. Yes- you can do this at the outside window-- and the ice cream is good. But, we had lunch inside and were served by Peggy's daughter. This woman is a real character--- a very, very funny person-- worth stopping just to meet her.

Thanks again!

Bert

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Wonderful learn, I simply passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he really bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Your weblog is fine. I just wish to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing way an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve received to say --which I feel is basically important. I dont know if you happen to didnt suppose that your phrases could maintain everyones attention, however you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

Incredible post! This could help numerous people discover out about this matter. Do you wish to incorporate video clips along with these? It could undoubtedly assist out. Your cause was spot on and owing to you; I in all probability won't have to describe all the things to my pals. I can merely direct them here. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

I've to say, I dont know if its the clashing colors or the bad grammar, however this blog is hideous! I mean, I dont wish to sound like a know-it-all or something, but may you have got presumably put slightly bit more effort into this subject. Its actually attention-grabbing, however you dont characterize it nicely in any respect, man. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.