Best places to pretend you're an Olympian

Posted on 1:22 PM by
The winter Olympics have kicked off, and maybe watching freestyle skiing gold medalist Alexandre Bilodeau fly through the air has made you feel a little bit sporty.

If you're feeling tempted to get in on the game, you ought to check out USA Today's list of the best places to feel like an Olympic champion.

Here's a rundown of their list and to get the inside scoop on each, be sure to read the full article here.

1) Utah Olympic Park, Park City, Utah
2) Rainforest Bobsled, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
3) Mont Tremblant Ski Resort, Québec, Canada
4) Bemidji Curling Club, Bemidji, Minn.
5) Mount Snow Resort, Mount Snow, Vt.
6) Tordrillo Mountains, Anchorage
7) Germain Arena, Estero, Fla.
8) Blackcomb Resort, Whistler, B.C.
9) U.S. Olympic Education Center, Marquette, Mich.
10) Whiteface Mountain, Wilmington/Lake Placid, N.Y.

Any other spots that should be added to the list?

3 comments:

link wheel said...

I used to be questioning if you want to be a visitor poster on my web site? and in exchange you might embrace a hyperlink your publish? Please reply once you get a chance and I'll send you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

so dep said...

Have you ever ever considered including extra movies to your weblog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I imply I simply learn through the complete article of yours and it was quite good but since I am extra of a visual learner,I discovered that to be more useful properly let me know how it turns out! I really like what you guys are always up too. Such intelligent work and reporting! Sustain the good works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a nice article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I'll go to your blog commonly for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

sim so dep said...

there are not a lot good supply like this.