Puzzling together geography

Posted on 1:35 PM by
As I mentioned in a post last week, I'm on a kick to teach my kids geography. I want them to know where Oklahoma is on a map and I want them to identify Antarctica in a snap.

I have found that puzzles are one great way to help them learn their cities, states, countries, and continents. Here are a few that are especially fun:

Puzzle Ball, $31.95, Amazon.com






















Giant Foam World Map, $26.99, ssww.com











United States of America Map, $19.99, Amazon.com

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Completely understand what your stance in this matter. Though I'd disagree on some of the finer particulars, I feel you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

Have you ever ever thought-about including more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I imply I simply learn by way of your complete article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visible learner,I discovered that to be more helpful effectively let me know the way it seems! I love what you guys are all the time up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the nice works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a nice article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog usually for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

so dep said...

Great write-up, I am a giant believer in commenting on blogs to help the blog writers know that they?ve added something worthwhile to the world wide net! (supply roblox-cheats.com). Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Effectively, this is my very first go to for your weblog! We're a gaggle of volunteers and beginning a model new initiative in a community inside the same niche. Your weblog provided us useful information to work on. You've got carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.