Find flight deals on Wednesdays

Posted on 7:20 AM by
Looking for a deal on airline tickets? Try searching your favorite travel sites on Wednesday, most experts will tell you. This is when airlines typically release new tickets and change rates, and it's the day of the week when prices are typically at their lowest point.

I tried the Wednesday trick last week and found a good deal. I've been searching for a good deal on tickets between San Francisco and London over the holidays with little luck. But last Wednesday Virgin dropped their prices, and I had my credit card ready to book.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I actually liked that part, but hehe I'm not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I assume it's time I transfer out of my parents' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad assume xD" Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Wonderful learn, I simply handed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually purchased me lunch because I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.

so dep said...

Glorious data here. This fascinating put up made me smile. Possibly should you throw in a couple of pictures it'll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

sim so dep said...

Your blog is fine. I just need to comment on the design. Its too loud. Its doing means too much and it takes away from what youve bought to say --which I believe is absolutely important. I dont know should you didnt suppose that your phrases could hold everyones attention, but you had been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there are not a lot good supply like this.