Airport eats: Firewood Cafe at SFO

Posted on 12:11 PM by
While waiting for our plane to NYC at the San Francisco International Airport, we devoured two of the most delicious pizzas I've ever had. I'm not kidding. The crust at the Firewood Cafe is perfect—European style, thin and crispy. They add just enough tasty sauce and cheese to let the fresh toppings, such as prosciutto, and arugula, shine. This is a great place to stop before you fly.



I recommend:
Mushroom Pizza $8.95
Sautéed oyster and crimini mushrooms with caramelized onions and homemade tomato sauce.
Margherita Pizza $8.50
Homemade tomato sauce, fresh Roma tomatoes, and basil leaves.


You'll find three Firewood Cafe's at SFO:
International Terminal
Firewood Café: Through security at Boarding Area A, near Gate A10
Domestic Terminal
Firewood Café: In Terminal 1, pre-security for Gates 40-48 of Boarding Area C.
Firewood Café: In Terminal 3, through security, in the main food court of the United Terminal.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Awesome blog! I just had the mushroom pizza at Firewood Cafe and loved it. Couldn't believe that I ate the whole thing so I felt a bit guilty and went online to look up how many calories I just had for lunch ;) that's how i found you. It's hard to find good food when travelling... Thank you for your post!

Sam said...

Those pizzas look soo good! I wish they had one of those in the san diego airport! Are they only in airports or do they have actual restaurants?

Sam said...

Those pizzas look soo good! I wish they had one of those in the san diego airport! Are they only in airports or do they have actual restaurants?

Orlando Hotels said...

yummy ! The pizza is looking very tasty. My mouth is filled with water. I still remembered my days in Orlando Hotel where i eat delicious Pizza. I really love mushroom pizza with cheese.