Where can I find the best street food in NYC?

Posted on 10:04 PM by

We're preparing for our upcoming spring break super-budget trip. We'll be traveling between the major cities along the East Coast's I-5 corridor -- Boston, NYC, Philly, and DC -- on the Greyhound bus. We're hoping to stick to a budget of $200 a day.

NYC is our first stop and the plan is to track down the city's best street food: hot dogs, pretzels, roasted nuts. Please leave suggestions for your favorite food carts around the city in the comments.

4 comments:

link wheel said...

I was more than happy to seek out this site.I wanted to thank you for this nice read!! I definitely having fun with each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Properly, this is my very first go to in your weblog! We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community throughout the same niche. Your weblog supplied us helpful info to work on. You could have carried out a marvellous job! Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

so dep said...

Daniel, yea I can see what you did there. I actually liked that part, but hehe I'm not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories again in the day and calls me a loser. I assume it's time I transfer out of my parents' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad assume xD" Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good source like this.

sim so dep said...

Sources just like the one you talked about here can be very useful to me! I'll post a hyperlink to this web page on my blog. I am certain my guests will find that very useful. Big thanks for the helpful info i discovered on Area Information Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good source like this.