Wickedly cheap tickets

Posted on 10:21 PM by
A night at the theater is not part of the typical bargain trip to New York City. And when my kids and I visit the Big Apple next week over spring break, we'll be on a tight budget of about $200 to $250 a night.

Can we afford to catch a show?

Maybe if we get lucky.

Lottery Rush tickets for $26.50 are sold on the day of the performance for Wicked.

Here's how it works: Each day, two hours prior to show time (11:30 AM for 2 PM matinees; 12:30 PM for 3 PM matinees; 4:30 PM for 7 PM performances; 5:30 PM for 8 PM performances), people who present themselves at the Gershwin Theatre box office will have their names placed in a hat. Thirty minutes later, names will be drawn for 28 front-row seats at $26.50 each. This lottery is available only in-person at the box office, with a limit of 2 tickets per person, cash only. Photo-ID.

I think we might give it a try...

4 comments:

link wheel said...

Took me time to read all of the comments, but I really loved the article. It proved to be very useful to me and I am positive to all the commenters right here! It is always good when you can't solely be informed, but additionally engaged! I am sure you had pleasure writing this article. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

linkwheel said...

There are definitely a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as normal inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up where an important thing can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

so dep said...

Thanks for the smart critique. Me & my neighbour had been getting ready to do a little analysis about that. We got a superb e book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I'm very glad to see such data which I used to be searching for an extended time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

sim so dep said...

I used to be more than happy to search out this site.I wished to thank you for this nice learn!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good supply like this.