Seattle family travel rule No. 1: Bring a grandparent

Posted on 7:12 AM by
How can you travel with three kids and actually enjoy yourself? Bring grandpa!
With two kids and a newborn, I knew my husband and I would stumble through Seattle on our family weekend getaway. One parent would always be stuck with our newborn and the other would get exhausted running after our two older kids.

 We decided to call in an extra set of hands: My dad. In the video above, the kids are greeting their grandfather when we arrive in Seattle. They're thrilled!

 After meeting grandpa, we checked into our rooms at the Best Western Plus Executive Inn Seattle. We got two rooms and the two older kids were happy to stay in a room with their grandfather (who would let them stay up late!) and my husband and I shared a room with our baby.

0 comments: